Monday 2 March 2009

Chickens!

Our group (Kim, Alex and myself) decided to start with my chicken animation first for some reason. The job roles for this sting are: Animator - Kim, Artist - Alex and I get to be compositor >.< not looking forward to composting... because I haven't had any experience but Iwould have to do it eventually anyway. Kinda happy that I'm not an artist or animating my own now because after doing all these story boards and character designs of chickens... I think I would start to go crazy....

Anywayz, I had a story board but checked it out with my group today and they made suggestions on how to make it better. So I've just been thumbnailing for myself to then work on rough storyboards that can be used for an animatic and will allow Kim and Alex to start working.

Thumnails done today. I'm probably the only person in the world that will understand them though...















No comments:

Post a Comment